WHAT'S IN MY BAG

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I recently purchased a new purse because my other one was falling apart and I picked this one from Forever 21. I was looking for one that would fit my wallet because I hate taking things out of it to put into a purse it just makes my life so disorganized.
  
I really like that this has two pockets so I can put smaller things in the front so they don't get lost at the bottom of the bag (because that's the worst). I also love the silver chain detail it's so Chanel without the $2,000 price tag.


In the front pocket there is Mac Minerlize Skinfinish Natural in Light, Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Quince (or whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day), and the headphones that came with my phone. 

In the big pocket I have my wallet from Kate Spade, sunglasses from Forever 21 and my phone. I'm a simple person, so I hate having too much room that I collect random things. I always try to keep things minimal and clutter free because I hate not being able to find what I'm looking for immediately.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form