MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE BLUSH

Monday, July 13, 2015

I was always one of those people who never wore blush because my cheeks are already red so I thought it would just look worse. That was until, I was watching an Essiebutton video on YouTube (as usual) and she mentioned this one from Revlon.


I've always been a fan of Revlon (except for their mascaras) so, instilling my trust in Estee and Revlon, I bought it. It's called Charmed Enchantment and it's a beautiful rosy pink shade that looks so so lovely on me. I think I like it so much because it's not straight up pink so it doesn't add more redness to my skin that I've tried so hard to cover up. Now whenever I'm finished my concealer I think I look creepy without putting blush on. It just adds life to your face!


This is practically the only blush I ever use because it's so subtle and because of it's cream formula. I'm always really into cream products during the summer because that's what's going to feel and look the most natural on your skin. Nobody wants a full face of makeup when it's hot and humid outside, it feels gross and you just sweat it all off!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form