THE POWER OF THE HIGHLIGHT COMPELS ME

Monday, July 27, 2015

I'm loving that 'strobing' is becoming popular because who doesn't love to glow? If I don't look like I have dewdrops on my cheekbones then what's the point?

I just ordered the Mary Lou Manizer by The Balm and I'm so excited to try it because I currently use Lightscapade by Mac and I've had it for years so it takes multiple applications to build it up to my liking and it's just tiring. Don't get me wrong, it's a really pretty shade but I've had it for so long I wanted something new. 

I never feel quite complete if I'm not doused in highlighter. It's one of my favourite makeup products and even if I'm wearing minimal makeup, I promise you, I'm wearing highlighter to some degree. 

mac mineralize skinfinish

For my base I'm wearing Makeup Forever HD Foundation, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, Revlon Cream Blush in Charmed Enchantment, Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light, The Body Shop's Honey Bronzer in 001, and of course Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade.


mac mineralize skinfinish

On the eyes I'm wearing Maybelline Colour Tattoo is Creamy Beige, Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde, Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara and Revlon Coralberry lipstick.

mac mineralize skinfinish


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form