CURRENTLY LOVING

Wednesday, July 08, 2015

I picked some beauty products up recently and I've been testing them out for the past month or so and I've come across some favourites!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coralberry, Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde, Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Chantilly 

Looking at the bullet, I never expected to like this lipstick. It was on sale so I took the risk and bought it and it looks beautiful on. I'm always pairing it with a bronzy brown eye and lots of bronzer and highlighter. It's the perfect fun summery shade.

I always heard about YouTuber's raving about brow mascaras and that you should always set your eyebrow products so I thought I'd finally bought one. I'm surprised how much I like it, and how pigmented it is. I thought I'd have to use a pencil before this but I really don't, it's enough on it's own.

This concealer is something I've lusted after for months but was hesitant because of how expensive it was. I mean, $36 for concealer? That's excessive...but I heard Essie Button rave about it constantly so I caved. Turns out it's as beautiful as I expected! It really brightens up and highlights the under eyes.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form