10 THINGS ABOUT ME

Monday, August 03, 2015


  1. My Nickname – When I played soccer my nickname was "red" because of my hair.
  2. My Eye Color – They are blue but the shade depends on what I wear.
  3. My Hair Color – An auburn shade of red. It's gotten darker as I've gotten older. I look back at childhood photos and I almost had carrot red hair! 
  4. One Fact About Me – I'm really big on animals. I like animals more than I like humans. I know that might sound weird or ~like so teen angst~ but I'm completely serious.
  5. My Favorite Color – Pink or purple.
  6. Favorite Place – Does my bed count? Haha, my favourite place I've ever been is Uganda.
  7. My Favorite Celebrity – I really want to say Angelina Jolie...but my heart says Emma Stone.
  8. My Favorite Animal – Elephants!
  9. My Favorite Song – Right now, Can't Feel My Face by The Weeknd
  10. My Favorite Book – This is hard because I rarely ever read a book where I think it deserves the title of "my favourite book" but The Perks of Being A Wallflower and The Great Gatsby each have special places in my heart.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love elephants too! Great post always nice to learn more about the bloggers behind the blogs.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a shame not everyone feels the way we do about those beautiful creatures.

      Delete

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form