ESSIE LADYLIKE

Thursday, July 16, 2015

I have a love-hate relationship with nail polish. I love having them painted but I hate doing them, and how fast they chip. I genuinely spend two hours painting and waiting for them to dry just for them to chip literally 6 hours later. It's. So. Frustrating. I always have my toes painted though, because for some reason nail polish on your feet lasts an eternity compared to your fingers.


I always find myself reaching for one polish in particular, which is Lady Like by Essie. I got this as a gift and I never thought I would have liked it. Honestly, I would've never bought this colour on my own. I was never one for nude nail polish, I always went for dark colours. I'm surprised how much I've fallen in love with this pretty nude/pink/mauve shade. I always use it on my toes, and when I'm really feeling it I wear it on my fingernails. It just makes me feel so elegant.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form