MY MAC COLLECTION

Monday, May 18, 2015

I don't own a lot of Mac products because when I was first starting to love makeup I couldn't fathom the thought of spending $20 on one lipstick or $35 on foundation. Now that I've loved makeup for a few years I'm gravitating towards higher end brands more often. I've bought the majority of these items in the last six months.

Left to right: Lustering, Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light, Cherry lip pencil, Russian Red, Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade, Rebel
Mac's lipsticks are my favourite product of theirs out of everything I've tried. Though the powder and highlighter are nice I'm not sure I'd repurchase them. Especially the highlighter because I'm so interested in trying the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter Pressed and The Balm's Mary-Lou Manizer. I've had Lightscapade forever though so I have no idea when I'll hit pan.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form