THREE NEW THINGS

Monday, July 06, 2015

I went to the mall specifically because I knew The Body Shop was having a sale, and because I have no self control I stopped in Shoppers too.


The Body Shop's body butters were on sale for half price so I deemed it absolutely necessary that I got my hands on one. By the time I got there, there wasn't a lot to pick from. I hate most of the scents available, I don't want to smell like strawberries or mangos so thankfully there were a few shea left.



I've been eyeing Play Date for a while and decided today was finally the day. Because I'm so pale I'm really hoping it'll just pop against my skintone. While I was browsing, I came across a stand with L'Oreal's exclusive collection of reds. I obviously picked Julianne Moore's shade because we are both pale, freckled gingers, and this isn't the type of red I expected. I wouldn't have picked it for myself. I've never owned a tomato red before but I'm intrigued to see how it works out. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form