OUTFITS FOR WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I feel like I'm constantly plagued with the question of what to wear. I'm always buying clothes, yet I feel like I never put together different outfits. I discovered the app Polyvore and instantly became inspired.
 
Everyone owns a striped shirt and a pair of jeans so this one is easy. All you have to do to make it less boring is add colour and texture with accessories. 

I personally do not own a sweater dress, yet, but I absolutely love them. I think they're such a simple yet versatile piece. I'm not the type of girl who can wear heels whenever, wherever so I'd pair it with nicer flats, and I love wearing a red lip with blacks and greys. 

I've recently fallen in love with those mustard shades of yellow. Perfect timing since it's a beautiful colour for fall, right? Pairing brighter sweaters with basic jeans, a leather jacket and nude lips seems obvious but that's because it looks good! 

If you're ever confused about how to pair colours together try google searching the colour wheel. Opposite colours on the wheel compliment each other, like purple and yellow. I always try to keep my essentials neutral tones and spice it up with coloured accessories or lip products. 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are great picks, I would definitely go for them :)

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form