SPRING/SUMMER MAKEUP ESSENTIALS

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Spring and summer makeup means bronzed and glowy skin, and pops of colour. 
You can achieve a glowy base with L'Oreal's Magic Lumi primer. This stuff is so pretty underneath foundation or using it as a cream highlight on the tops of the cheekbones.
The three blushes I chose were Maybelline Master Hi-Light Powdered Blush in Nude, Caryl Baker Blush in Spring Awakening, Revlon Cream Blush in Charmed. You can also use the Smashbox Primer Water with a cream blush to set your makeup so you're powderless.
The best part is of course, lip colours. I picked Mac Lipstick in Lustering, Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivids Lipstick in Fuchsia Flash, and Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Quince. All of these are so pretty, but Lustering is the most daytime appropriate.
Fuchsia Flash is the brightest lipstick I own. It's an electric magenta shade with strong blue undertones, which means it'll make your teeth look great! I have to admit I've never worn it to it's full capacity, I've always just dabbed it on. But maybe I'll be a little braver this year and just go for it.
For eyeshadow I picked my Kat Von D eyeshadow palette and the L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Amber Rush. I've had a long love affair with my Kat Von D eyeshadows but Amber Rush is new to me and isn't it so pretty? It's so pigmented and easy to blend, I love it.
Left to right: Maybelline Blush in Nude, Caryl Baker Blush in Spring Awakening, Revlon Cream Blush in Charmed, L'Oreal Eyeshadow in Amber Rush, Bite Beauty Pencil in Quince, Mac Lipstick in Lustering, Maybelline Lipstick in Fuchsia Flash.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form