TWO STEPS TO THE PERFECT RED LIP

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

A red lip is one of my favourite things but it does take time and patience to achieve it. I love the idea of a classic pin up type red and I finally got my hands on one of Mac's most famous shades, Russian Red.


STEP ONE: LIPLINER
The woman at the Mac counter suggested Cherry lip pencil to go along with Russian Red. Mac describes it as a vivid, bright bluish matte red. This is my first Mac lipliner and let me tell you it's about time. It glides on easily, gives even coverage and prolongs the wear of your lipstick by a few hours.


STEP TWO: LIPSTICK
Russian Red is one of Mac top selling lipstick shades, and rightfully so. It looks darker and cooler on me than some other people like Temptalia. This is my first matte shade from Mac and even though it is matte it applies very smoothly and doesn't tug on my lips. I chose to purchase this one instead of Ruby Woo purely for the reason that all anyone ever says about it is how drying it is and I already have dry lips constantly so I don't think I could ever wear it.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form