THE POPCORN SEASONING THAT CHANGED EVERYTHING

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I adore popcorn! It's one of my top 5 favourite foods. I could eat it every day of my life and not get sick of it. There's just so many things you can do with it! 

I was very excited to see this recipe on Pinterest of Dorito flavoured popcorn and I couldn't resist. This recipe doesn't taste like Doritos, probably because I skipped out on the nutritional yeast, but it's still so damn good. I also just used regular microwave popcorn.


YOU'LL NEED:
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon chili powder
1/8 – 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper 
salt to taste
butter or olive oil (to toss the popcorn in so the seasoning sticks)


Blend spices together in a blender and sprinkle over popcorn.

Voila! Oh even writing this makes me hungry for it. Seriously it's so good, you need to try it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form