MAKEUP WISHLIST

Monday, April 06, 2015


I feel like I'm the only person left on the planet without the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and it's really upsetting. I feel like there's something missing in my life because I don't have this! I've wanted it since it came out, I think it's the prettiest of all the Naked palettes.
I've heard bloggers from the UK talk about how much they adore the Molecule 01 perfume by Escentric Molecules. It's unisex, and apparently you don't smell it on yourself but others can. The website describes it the scent "the velvety woody note is highly sensitive to body chemistry and twists and turns as it evolves, combining with the wearers' own natural scent to create an extraordinary alluring quality." I don't know I'm into it. 
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is another one I've heard endless praise about. Especially from my fav Essie Button. I'll try anything she loves.
I've really wanted to try a liquid lipstick, and I love my Kat Von D eyeshadow palette so why not try one of her Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks? The one in Outlaw caught my eye, probably because red lipstick is one of my favourite shades to wear.
Hourglass is a brand where I've only heard of one of their products, the ambient lighting powders. I've never tried them, but they look beautiful. I'm extremely intrigued by their Modernist Eyeshadow Palettes...five out of six to be honest but I'm obsessed with Graphite. It's not usually something I'd go for, I'm a devoted nudes lover, but something about the shades in this one just make me so happy.
I follow actress Holland Roden on Instagram because I think she's absolutely beautiful and I must know her makeup looks all the time because we have the same colouring. I always thought that I couldn't pull off orangey red lipstick because it would class with my hair, but boy was I proven wrong when I saw her wearing Nars Heat Wave. She made a post just to shout it out and say how much she loved it. That day I knew I needed it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form