TEXTURED WAVES

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Personally I've always been a fan of the messy, I barely tried, I don't own a brush in a good way, hair. The messier and more voluminous the better. It feeds my soul. I'm always trying out new products and these are the ones that I currently use to help me obtain this look.

I always curl my hair, I can't remember the last time I spent my own time straightening it. From the ages of 10 to 16 I straightened my hair every single day and now I hate the way it looks. My hair is naturally wavy and I'm always using my straightener to add more curls.


Dry shampoo really does help with volume. The only downside is that it will leave a white cast if you don't blend it in really well. I love the scent of this tropical option from Batiste.

This De-Constructed Beach Chic spray is newer to me, and it works well but doesn't hold as long as I'd like. A friend of mine bought it too and while I have thick, naturally wavy hair she has thin, naturally straight hair and it didn't do anything for her. 



So once I'm done curling my hair I'll use the dry shampoo closer to my roots and blend it in. Then I spray a generous amount of the texturizing spray in my hair and spend a while just playing with it. I scrunch it, bend over and scrunch it some more, pull everything apart and kind of rub pieces until I like the way it looks. Finish with your favourite hairspray and you're good to go.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form