LAZY DAY ROUTINE

Monday, June 22, 2015

Lazy days are some of the best days. I always find myself falling into a routine with them because I just do what's most comfortable...laying in bed watching Netflix.

I always start with an easy and filling breakfast so I'll have more time between meals to literally just do nothing.


I spend a shameful amount of time watching Netflix. I'm really into Prison Break right now.
Then if I can bring myself away from my computer, I love reading. This is The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath on my mom's kindle. 
Once I get hungry, I make a fuss free dinner. I bought a package of assorted vegetables and just threw a stir fry together. Then It's back to blissful relaxation and suddenly it's midnight.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form