MY TOP 5 INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS

Monday, June 01, 2015

Instagram is my all time favourite social media platform. I'm constantly checking it and looking for new people to follow because I look at it so often. I remember when Facebook was all the rage when I was around 14 and I would spend most of my time in the photo section looking at the pictures my friends were posting every day because I just love looking at them! I love them so much that there was a time in my life I wanted to go to school for photography. Though that never ended up happening, there's a big place in my heart for looking at, and wanting to take pretty images. 


1. I think this is an obvious one for anyone like me who loves photography and nature and this account is @natgeo. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent watching tv stations like National Geographic and Animal Planet. Anyone who knows me will tell you I love animals, the earth, and nature documentaries. I think it all started when I watched Zoboomafoo religiously as a child. 

2. This one is a recent find but isn't without beautiful images. @ellamarais lives in Australia
and makes the most of it capturing images showcasing the gorgeous continent. This account again centres around nature but this time it's mostly aquatic animals and scenery! The ocean has always fascinated and terrified me and I admire those without that fear.

3. Moving onto the more girly and clothing obsessed part of me, I love @imjennim. I love her YouTube videos, and her style and aesthetic. I love that she'd not afraid to wear super bold pieces because my style is pretty minimalistic and she pulls of absolutely everything with grace and elegance, and I for one, aspire to be elegant.

4. Of course I had to include my favourite YouTuber, @essiebutton. She makes me envious with her food photos, she has an adorable greyhound named Reggie, and I just really enjoy her style. I find myself always purchasing the makeup products she recommends and I'm never disappointed. 

5. Last but not least, my girl crush forever, @heyclaire. If you don't know who she is, you have a lot of catching up to do. She makes incredibly edited YouTube videos, has beautiful style, and has creativity pouring out of her fingertips. I love everything about her. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form