SUMMER SHOES

Wednesday, June 03, 2015

Recently I've become obsessed with shoes. I spend my time sifting through the shoe section on various websites but since I'm so picky I rarely purchase anything. These ones however, made the cut.


I absolutely love strappy shoes. I'm really into the lace up sandal trend lately but unfortunately I don't own a pair. I bought these brown crocodile print sandals last year and the strap on one of them actually broke while I was on vacation in October! I just got them repaired a few weeks ago and I've fallen right back in love with them.


I really love slides at the moment as well, which prompted me to purchase this pair a few weeks ago. I was holding out for the taupe to come back in stock in my size but I just decided to order the next best colour. It doesn't really come off well but they're actually a really pretty blush shade. Looking at them now they kind of look like my skin colour...


(I have huge feet okay, I've come to accept them)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form