ONE LOOK TWO WAYS

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

I can count on one hand how many times I've worn dark eyeshadow. I've always been the type to throw on some brown eyeshadow and red lipstick. This look completely changed my perspective. I absolutely love such a dark shadow on my super pale skin and light blue eyes.

I decided to go super dramatic for the first option since I've never worn anything like this before and I was surprised how much I liked it. People always say you can't go dark on both your eyes and lips but I think this looks really nice. I also strobed the hell out of my face but this would look really pretty with less highlighter as well.

dramatic makeup

dramatic makeup


EYES: As a base I used Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creamy Beige, and layered Undone from the Naked 2 Basics palette on top. On my eyebrows I used Maybelline Brow Drama in Blonde.

LIPS: L'Oreal Paris Infallible Le Rouge lipcolour in Bold Bordeaux. The pigmentation of this lipstick is incredible you don't need to layer it at all to get the colour it is in the tube.

dramatic makeup

And in this version I just switched out the dark red lip for a nude one. That lipstick is Julianne's Nude from L'Oreal Colour Riche Exclusive Collection and it's one of my favourite lip colours ever.

dramatic makeup

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form