MY NEW FAVOURITE THING

Wednesday, September 02, 2015

the balm mary lou manizer

the balm mary lou manizer


I've talked about how much I love highlighter many times before and up until recently I'd only ever owned one. Now that one is Mac's Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade and it is well loved, but I found it was time for something new.

Any time I'm looking to purchase new makeup I go to my girl Essiebutton. So many people trust her judgement on beauty products that she's actually come up with a name for it, the #essiebuttoneffect, and I am proud to say that I've fallen victim.

I ordered Mary Lou Manizer by The Balm on Amazon a few weeks ago (I sadly nicked it with my fingernail so now it's not perfect) and I've been obsessed ever since. It's definitely not a subtle highlight and I adore it because of that. I've always been nervous around warm toned makeup, but this shade is like getting my feet wet with warm toned products and I'm embracing it wholeheartedly.

It would compliment a lot of skin tones, but if you're dark skinned I would test it out beforehand just to make sure because even though it does have a hint of gold it could look a little too white. It all depends on what you like on your skin.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This looks lovely, thanks for the review!

    www.amysays.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form