SUNGLASSES

Wednesday, August 05, 2015

All are from Forever 21 except the heart shaped ones, they're from Aldo. 

Sunglasses are a summer staple for me. I adore them, but up until last year I'd only ever owned one pair. Ever since I've stocked up a little bit, and I've had to force myself to stop buying them. Though I couldn't see myself purchasing high end sunglasses. Anything more than $30 sounds ridiculous to me. I remember I had this moment when I was picking out my prescription glasses where I literally gasped looking at the price tag of Ray Ban sunglasses. What if you drop them? How much would it cost to fix them? Is there a warranty? I'm too clumsy and irresponsible to take care of them it would never work in my favour.

All of these are cheap and easily replaceable, just how I like them. I find myself constantly coming back these black ones that I'm holding because they're so versatile and I love the gold bar. I do really like the blue reflective ones and the heart shaped pair but it's just my instinct to grab the black ones as I head out the door. 

Maybe one day I'll bite the bullet and buy a pair of Quay sunnies, Shay Mitchell has completely sold me on that brand.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I loveee designer shades, but I always lose them! It's great to have some staple cheapies!

    xx,
    Sarah
    www.fashioncatapult.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so heartbreaking! I agree, they're such a necessity.

      Delete
    2. That's so heartbreaking! I agree, they're such a necessity.

      Delete

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form