MY TRAVEL MAKEUP BAG

Monday, May 11, 2015

I'm notorious for overpacking. I'd rather be prepared for every situation than caught completely off guard and I am no different with my makeup. I like options, so I always bring multiple lip colours and I make sure to bring an eyeshadow palette because it's just more convenient.
Your girl loves her glow so I always make sure I bring my Mac highlighter in Lightscapade. I like my Make Up Forever HD foundation because it's medium to full coverage and I can sheer it out or build it up for any occasion.
The makeup I travel with is makeup I use most often, like my Naked 2 Basics palette, my Colour Tattoo eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze, and The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in the lightest shade. I don't like to bring things I've never used before or things that are new to me just because I don't want to take the chance of something that doesn't work out for me taking up room in my bag.
I always make sure to pack a red lip as an option and I love wearing lipliners by themselves and this Mac one in Cherry is so good it glides on beautifully and is such a pretty colour. The other three are Lustering by Mac, Quince by Bite Beauty and Jullianne's Nude by L'Oreal.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form