MY SEPHORA ORDER

Monday, May 25, 2015

I struggle with telling myself I don't need anymore makeup and it becomes abundantly clear to me when I go to add my new products to my storage and it's basically bursting at the seams. But alas, I ordered off of Sephora.
I decided to order off the website instead of going in store because first of all, Sephora is always hectic and it gives me anxiety and second of all, I wanted the mini versions of things and a lot of the time they don't have them in stock.

The products I purchased were the Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector (mini), Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Potion (mini), and Sephora Pearl Mask because I was literally $8 away from free shipping and these masks just happen to be that price.

The free samples I chose were a Michael Kors perfume trio, Jimmy Choo Blossom perfume, Dior Diorshow mascara, and I picked the Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum but they sent me Dolce and Gabbana for men cologne...I'm not impressed but it still smells good.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form