FACE OF THE DAY

Monday, March 09, 2015

I am one of those girls who loves a good simple brown eye with a bold lip. I am all about the bold lips, anytime, anywhere. I also have a deep love for my Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, so this look was a little different for me.
THE FACE: I used The Porefessional by Benefit and the Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 115 with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush. This foundation is new to me so I'm still figuring out the kinks.

THE EYES: The Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Palette has been a very dear friend to me since I received it as a gift for Christmas. I used the shade Frisk all over the lid, Cover in the crease, Undone in the outer v and brought it in a quarter of the way into the crease. I took the shade Heavens from the Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Saint to highlight my tear duct and I popped a little bit right in the middle of my lid just to brighten my eyes. I then used my favourite mascara at the moment which is the L'oreal Paris Voluminous Butterfly Mascara and the Younique 3D Fiber Lashes on top. I completed the eyes with the Marcelle Accent Eyebrow Crayon in Blondine.

THE LIPS: I love love love this lip colour! It's the L'oreal Colour Riche Collection in Julianne's Nude. Julianne as in Julianne Moore, which is what convinced me to buy it. This collection is made up of six nudes that compliment their six spokeswomen. I have always been afraid of nudes because I never knew how to pick one and I am not a fan of just completely muting out my lips. But once I saw this one I trusted it completely because Julianne and I have the same colouring, we are both natural redheads so that means pale and covered in freckles and that can be hard when it comes to any kind of makeup.
The other five women apart of the collection are Doutzen Kroes, Eva Mendes, Liya Kebede, Jennifer Lopez and Freida Pinto so I think there's a colour for virtually everyone!  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form