WARM RED EYE LOOK - MODERN RENAISSANCE PALETTE

Tuesday, August 23, 2016


I know I'm late to the Modern Renaissance party, but regardless I am jumping on the bandwagon. This palette is exactly what I never knew I needed. A friend of mine purchased it and convinced me it was worth picking up so I did just that. 

Due to the fact that I could not wait to dive into this beauty the second I got it, I'm borrowing this lovely image from Devoted To Pink.

I know that red toned shadows are hard to make. In order to get great pigmentation reds often end of being chalky, that's just their nature. But Anastasia Beverly Hills pulls the best of both worlds with these colours.


The shadows I picked for the crease are Golden Ochre, Burnt Orange and Realgar. I created a halo kind of look packing Venetian Red around the outside and winging it out. The highlight in the middle of the lid is Tempera and Vermeer on top.



I honestly could not stop looking in the mirror with these eyeshadows I'm obsessed. With my colouring I was hesitant about the shades and undertones but I'm pleasantly surprised. 

To complete the look I contoured (always a must for my face) using the Kat Von D Shade + Light Palette, filled in my brows with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer, and finished with the Urban Decay Vice lipstick in Stark Naked. I also put on their lipstick in Jilted on after and it also looked gorgeous.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form