FACE OF THE DAY #3

Thursday, May 12, 2016

If someone would have told me this time last year, hell even four months ago, that I'd be obsessed with warm toned eyeshadows I'd laugh at you. Honestly. I never thought warm shadows would look good on me, so I never used them. Boy was I wrong. Turns out warm tones and blue eyes go together.


THE FACE: As a primer I used the Nivea for Men After Shave Balm for Sensitive Skin per the angelic NikkieTutorials. The foundation I used was the Make Up Forever HD Foundation Stick in Ivory with my beautyblender. I set everything with my Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder and started contouring with the lightest and coolest shade in the Kat Von D Shade + Light palette called Sombre. I didn't apply blush and went straight for my Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade to highlight.

THE EYES: After applying primer I sweeped the colour Lyric from the Kat Von D Shade + Light palette. For my crease colour I used the middle shade called Shadowplay. After blending all that out I dipped into the shade Downtown from the Kate Von D True Romance eyeshadow palette in Saint (discontinued) and placed it all over my lid. To highlight my eyes I used the shade Heavens from the same palette. I penciled in my brows with my brand new Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Blonde.


THE LIPS: I put a light layer of Revlon's Lip Butter in 050 Berry Smoothie on my lips and called it a day.

This has quickly become a go-to eye look for me. It's feminine and perfect for summer, I love it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form