FACE OF THE DAY #2

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I know I'm a little late to the lipgloss bandwagon but boy am I happy to be here! I'm a little embarrassed to say the Kylie-Jenner-lips trend has gotten to me and I like my pout to seem fuller and gloss is a great way to achieve that. 


THE FACE: As a primer I used the Nivea for Men After Shave Balm for Sensitive Skin per the angelic NikkieTutorials. The foundation I used was the Make Up Forever HD Foundation Stick in Ivory with my beautyblender. I set everything with my Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder and started contouring with the lightest and coolest shade in the Kat Von D Shade + Light palette called Sombre. I promise you, it's much cooler in person than what it's coming off as in the photo. I didn't wear blush and went straight for my Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade to highlight.

THE EYES: My favourite palette is the Naked2 Basics because the shades are beautiful and because of it's size. I used the shade Stark all over my lid and Frisk as my transition colour. I winged the colour out to lift my eyes and give a slight cat eye effect without the hassle of liner. I then deepened it up with Cover and used the smallest amount of  Undone on the outer corners and blended everything out. I highlighted my lid, browbone, and inner corners with Mac Lightscapade. After that I used Lash Sensational Mascara by Maybelline. Finally, I ran through my brows with Maybelline's Brow Drama in Blonde



THE LIPS: The only thing I'm wearing on my lips is a lipgloss from Maybelline that's been discontinued. It's in the shade Mirrored Mauve.

I guess it was a Maybelline kind of day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Contact Form